Effort. Attitude. Drive.
These are all characteristics worth honoring for our first Member Spotlight and I think many would agree these are all words to describe Marianne Darrah! Keep up the great work!
1. How long have you been coming to CrossFit Bensalem and what got you started?
Since end of December 2014, I wanted to try something different than a standard gym, needed the push…
2.What did you think after your first WOD?
Definitely a great workout, exhausting but well worth it.
Great Support/help from the coaches during the entire WOD.
3. Do you have a favorite song to workout to?
Not really, but we did one warm up to “Bring Sally up/down ” and that was a challenge.
4. What is your favorite WOD or CrossFit movement?
I like anything that is pushing me to challenge my limits. I like the kettle bells, box jumps, wall walks…
5. What has CrossFit changed about your life?
It has given me back such energy, sounds kind of crazy because I walk out of there exhausted every day.
6. What do you like to do when you’re not in the gym?
I like to do Mud/Run obstacle races, hang at the mountains or the shore or just read.
7. Something we might not know about you?
I’m a plain Jane so nothing really..
8. What is your 6 month goal?
To be able to do double unders, jump a 20″ box and pull ups without bands
9. What would you say to someone who is new or considering starting CrossFit?
Try it! You will never know how much you can enjoy something unless you try.
I never thought it would be for me, but I found something I love to do and it never seems like a chore and that Definitely is a PLUS!